Our Family had the opportunity to go visit my cousins who were vacationing in Tahoe. The first day there was spent sledding down the mountain.
Here we are taking a break for lunch. Lilla and I going down on the saucer.


Abram and I enjoying the ride. The weirdest feeling was when we would turn around and go backwards down the mountain. (course this was not on purpose, at least not for this Mommy)
My best friend since we were babies.

Lilla was not too sure about sledding the first time she went down. After the initial shock she enjoyed it!
Here we are taking a break for lunch. Lilla and I going down on the saucer.



Abram and I enjoying the ride. The weirdest feeling was when we would turn around and go backwards down the mountain. (course this was not on purpose, at least not for this Mommy)
My best friend since we were babies.

Lilla was not too sure about sledding the first time she went down. After the initial shock she enjoyed it!

















That is AWESOME! Abey is a wild man. Watched his bailout about 4 times in a row laughing at his skills and wild hair thrashing around.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys.
You sound just about as bad as his Father. I can't tell you how many times he has watched and just laughed and laughed.
ReplyDelete